Lit Circle Book Letter 2

    So, after reading the second part of this book, I just couldn't stop reading it; I actually finished the whole thing! So my apologies if I say some spoiler or something, I'm not doing it on purpose. This section of the book was simply amazing, the humor and the words that they used to describe certain things just paint a really nice vivid picture (weather a nice or a disgusting picture.) I only annotated things that really stood out in the book for me, things like really funny moments and sometimes I marked spots that really made me think. I often bracketed whole paragraphs or sections so that I could flip to the page and have my friends read them, the most read one that I bracketed was a scene in which John describes his version of how things happened; my reading partners should recall this moment well ;D
    I have a few questions and this time, hopefully, the formatting on my new layout will make it possible for comments (unlike the last one!).
    1. If you could have a word with David Wong and ask a single question, what question would you ask and why?
    2. If you were the interviewer, Arnie I think, would you believe the things that Dave is telling him? 
That's it for my questions but, like last time, I believe I'll answer one of them for myself. If I was Arnie, I think I might believe some of those things. I mean it could all be an  elaborate lie but for what reason would David have for making it up? It's not as if he went to the news and the press about it, in fact it seems as though he's trying to hide it. I would believe him to an extent, some of the things he says are extremely far fetched; but I guess that's why I would believe them, they're so far fetched and he doesn't even try to make some of the things he describes sound realistic. THERE YOU GO.
SINCERELY ME. 

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment